Foundations Online Training Information
Focus: Provides staff with training around the following topics:
• Introduction to Waiver and ICC
• Characteristics of and Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Severe Emotional and Behavioral Issues
• Recognizing and Understanding Cultural Competence and Diversity
• Safety Issues
• Utilizing Supervision and Mandated Reporting
• Workers Awareness and Safety documentation.
• Duration: Approximately 1 hour each
• Participants: OMH Waiver Staff
This training is comprised of five training modules:
- Intro to Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waiver;
- Emotional and Behavioral Issues;
- Cultural Competence and Diversity;
- Safety and Mandated Reporting; and 5. Documentation.
To gain access to ALL of the new on-line HCBS waiver training courses, follow this link: